Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Resentment...

I had my Analytical Chemistry test today and I hope I'll pass (I remember joking with a friend by saying "It's better to be hopeful than to be hopeless!"). I didn't do much studying - unless you consider looking over the notes for about half an hour before the test is a lot of studying! So, if I do get an ugly mark, it definitely serves me right (and it seriously means I need to give myself more time to study!)...

I just found out that I'm not alone with the weekly late classes. There are quite a number of people with similar situations, including this guy I like (I'd prefer to put it as having an interest for him rather than liking him...not sure why) with his GNED class (let's call him 'G'). I guess I started to have an 'interest' for him during the last few weeks of the previous semester and acknowledged its existence a few weeks ago (while having a random conversation with Kay). I've actually tried talking to him a few times, but somehow I have this resentment towards being the one to start the conversation. It's not like he's ever taken initiative and talked to me - it's only me taking initiative to talk to him! Perhaps I'll go further in another entry...

Remember the explanation friend E owed me? I spoke to him about it yesterday. Before I went into topic, I verified that he was the only one who used my lab kit at that time. As expected, he denied it all - especially the envelope. He actually asked if his name was on it and I immediately knew he was offended. Seeing this, I made it clear that I wasn't accusing him but was trying to investigate who the culprit was (and obviously I said, 'whoever was responsible' instead of 'culprit', duh!). I'm starting to seriously consider taking Hanu's (Hanuhtim) advice about removing the contents, except I'm thinking to be more direct by removing the entire lab kit, not bring it into Organic lab and say I forgot it at home. I can also tell him directly that I refuse to lend it to him and not care about our friendship because it's seriously not worth it. The only thing that's stopping me is the fact that he's my lab partner in Organic Chemistry and I don't want to go that far...

I have a few assignments to work on and one of them needs to be sent to a group member for our group project (for GNED). I guess I'll to end here...

No comments: