Sunday, August 1, 2010

Post-Performance Review Shift [Part 2]: Constant Stress

Work has been stressful lately. This morning, I surprised myself by sighing so much while getting ready. I've become really cautious to not make any mistakes in fear of termination. Like today, I made a mistake while stocking merchandise. I was really scared that my co-worker would complain about me when I felt frustration from her (or was I being too sensitive?).

I feel so hopeless with my single weekly shifts and constant worries that I'll get terminated before I find a new job. Am I over-thinking or would it become reality?

Mom hasn't been much help either. She constantly rants about work for hours almost every time she comes home, adding more stress and frustration on me. She even said that I deserve the stuff from work in one of her scoldings.

I feel so depressed that I've lost my appetite (which isn't a good sign). Would there be an end to my misery?

No comments: