Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anime Con!

So, last week I mentioned that I was going to attend the Anime Con and I did with three high school friends! Setting off from McDonald's, we took the TTC to the Scarborough Centre RT Station. When we arrived, there were a lot of people; some sitting in the hallway, others dancing in huge groups. Not to my surprise, almost all the people there were in cosplay and it was as if we were the only ones who didn't! Like last year, the Anime Convention was held in the same room in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. But don't misunderstand, I did have fun there and I'm not lying. The source of my happiness came from the appreciation that I was able to spend time with my high school friends since commencement, even though I was only with three of them.

Of course, I didn't just look around the room - I did get a little something for myself as a souvenir. What was it you ask? Well, I came across a booth and saw two NANA 2 cell phone charms: one was black and the other was pink. The black one represented Nana Osaki and the pink one represented Nana Komatsu (a.k.a. Hachi). The choice was quite easy to make. Since I don't like the colour pink, I chose the black one instead. The Fan Expo's coming up. I wonder if I'll be able to go...

No comments: