Thursday, May 7, 2009

Got A Haircut!

Yesterday, mom drove me to the salon to get me a haircut. My hair was a little too long for me to handle - it was near the hip (that's how much it grew since I got it cut last year). This time, I gave the reins to mom and let her decide what hairstyle I'll have this year. And so, my hair is now a little below shoulder-length and yes, I have bangs.

It's because of this new hairdo that I'm reminded of why I hated bangs. In short, they make my forehead itch and (in time they will) prick my eyes out (and I'm not joking)! Oh well, mom says I look cute in it, and a very close friend of mine just told me that I looked "kawaii."

Honestly, I can't even recognize myself when I look in the mirror. But anyways, I'm the one who wanted the change and since I look good in it (or at least, that's what I've been told), I'll just live with the itchy forehead... = =""

2 comments:

Ash Schizophrenic said...

=O u do look kawaaiii~
=D <3

Starless.Night said...

awww...thanks ashy!! ^.^