Saturday, May 30, 2009

Something That Can't Be Rushed!

After reading some of the entries about this mysterious him, I finally realized that I spent so much time liking someone who thinks of me as a friend (and nothing more). I not only wasted my time and energy, I also wasted so many tears. I guess friend A (from Events So Far entry) was right - I should have let him go ages ago. I'm really glad I moved on and I'm sure it's the best thing I've ever done for myself so far.

Speaking of friend A, I received an email from her a few weeks ago. She arrived in Regina about three days after her departure and has found a job already. The city is small and the air is clean. Overall, she likes it there (don't know how long that will last)! Knowing that she's doing fine made my worries lessen and I feel more relieved.

I remember her telling me that I should find a boyfriend - easy for her to say! First, I have to find a guy that I like (which is not an easy task). Then, that 'guy' has to like me as well (which is more difficult). And last, we need something in common and the right "timing" for the relationship to start (which is the hardest of all). There are some things that can't be rushed, and I think that is one of them!

No comments: