Sunday, April 4, 2010

It Doesn't Make Any Sense...

Just now, mom called me in to have a "talk" of which started with "What are you going to say to me? Are you going to apologize?" Through our little talk, I learned that I'm the one who made her tell me to move out, that I'm the one who made her say "You're no longer my daughter" to me. Does this make any sense at all?!

Seriously, I don't get her. With my obvious frustration over the topic and from what happened last night, I didn't bother to "appear" polite and mask whatever's in my mind. So, the talk didn't end nicely, with her constantly saying that I was rude to her and that I'm the one who wants to move out. How ironic! I don't even know what's right and what's wrong in this picture anymore - I can't even think logically for the time being. Furthermore, I don't even care if I'll continue to live with her. My only concern is that I have a roof to live under and a bed to sleep on (but then again, the floor doesn't seem that bad either).

What am I supposed to do? I'm really confused. Should I go back in there and apologize for things I didn't do? Maybe I should. After all, she's still my mother. But somehow, it doesn't feel right...

No comments: