Friday, April 2, 2010

Do I Really Deserve This?

As usual, mom's yelling at me again, and to add more pain, my head is pounding right now. So much has been in my mind lately, and her yellings aren't doing much for me - except giving me more pain. I have several worries about school, financial stability and everything in between. Now, I'm going to add more stuffing to my already-congested mind with worries related to moving out and renting my own place. I feel like the boy who cried wolf right now. It's not the first time I've complained about this and my wanting to move out, and yet I still stayed with her. It's useless to complain - I know - but there's no way I'll last for 6 months on my own.

Regretting my past decisions, I'm trying so hard to hang on and not even sure when I'll loose my grip. It's so hard to breathe right now and tears are rolling down my cheeks (from headache and this) while typing this entry...

(Sigh) Finally, silence... Maybe I'll have some peace of mind now...

No comments: