Thursday, June 10, 2010

Job Availability...

For the past few days, I've been doing a little job hunt (since I'm not getting very few shifts). Last night, I asked Proj. G on MSN if he found a job since he already graduated from the program in April. Apparently, he applied to numerous companies, but none replied yet. I took a look in various job sites to find very little job postings related to my program and slowly started to wonder if I'll find a job after I graduate next year. Perhaps it's because my program's really specific or the positions aren't normally found in regular job sites. Either way, I hope things aren't as bad as I imagine.

Hopefully he'll get a reply soon and that I'll find a well-paying part-time job as well! Good luck to everyone else who are looking for a job too!!

No comments: