Monday, June 28, 2010

My First Autograph!

Two weeks ago, HK producer/songwriter/singer, Pong Nan, visited Toronto to perform at NTSA (New Talent Singing Awards). Weeks before his performance, I heard about his promotional visit to Market Village and there I was when he came. I took some pictures, but not a whole lot, since mom kept nudging me to prevent me from taking any more because I would "run out of space." Nonetheless, here's a picture of him singing and another one of him signing autographs below.

Even though he smiled at the audience, I couldn't help noticing some sort of sadness in his eyes - even his smiles seemed teary too. Perhaps he was tired from the long flight (which is about 22 hours), but he still seemed depressed when he performed at the awards the next day. Maybe something upsetting happened... Who knows?

No comments: