Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Little Worry...

Wow... It's been a month since my last post. I guess I've been quite busy with work and to tell the truth, I have!

I can't believe school is going to start in three days from now. Compared to last year, I don't really have much worries. Well, maybe one. I'm actually worried that Teresa would be in one (or more) of my lab classes and that I may end up working with her (as partners) in all of my lab experiments! You may find it a bit silly (if not stupid), but with the things that happened between us last year, there is no way I can stop myself from worrying.

I can't even have a normal conversation with her, how are we going to work with each other? What kind of chaos would appear if that does happen? Just the thought of it makes me shiver.

I can't wait until the first week of school and know what to expect. If she does happen to be in my lab class(es), I promise I'll post every detail (hopefully I won't have to).

No comments: