Monday, September 21, 2009

My Timetable Hates Me!

After a full week of class, I can proudly announce that Teresa is not in any of my classes! What a relief!

So what's there to complain about my timetable? The way it's set up. Having at least one lab each day isn't such a bad thing, it'll just help me practise my practical skills. But here's the problem: starting this week, every Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'll have classes from 12:30/11:30 til 9 pm (thanks to math). What's worse? On Wednesdays, I have a (lab) class at 8:30 am - and it's a class I cannot miss! I'm starting to wonder how I'll be able to get enough sleep and wake up in time for that 8:30 class...

In case you're wondering, I'm currently studying in a 3-year Bio Technology COOP program. This semester, I have the following courses: 2 Biology, 2 Chemistry, an English, a Math, a GNED (General Education) and a COOP course. I hope I'll be able to do well in all of them and maintain my current GPA, if not increasing it.

I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. With lots of effort and a little luck, there's nothing that can stop me from my road to success...

It's late. I guess I should go to bed and get to school early tomorrow to dehydrate my sample for Chemistry.

Good night!

No comments: