Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Song of the Week!

The Song of the Week is "Dōshite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarō?" (Why Did I Fall in Love with You?) by Korean boy band DBSK (and yes, the song is sung in Japanese)! I wrote an entry about the song three weeks ago (called Something to Think About: The Fear of Rejection) and so I figured that it would be a good idea to share it in this blog! Besides, I love this song!

I'm also going share its MV to introduce the group (in case you're not familiar with them) and to allow you to understand the lyrics with the English translations.


Hope you like it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hanuhtim said...

OMG... So sad. He should have told her !

Starless.Night said...

i totally agree..
he should have..
it's definitely sumthin he'll dread for a really long time..