Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Fun Day that Didn't End Quite Right!

After the chaotic experiment, I sat with Kay (it's friend C from The Events So Far entry - she'll be called Kay from now on to avoid any confusion) in the cafeteria and had our lunches. She proposed the idea of going to Pacific Mall and there we went the next day with her younger sister. Originally, we planned on having lunch at Starwalk buffet but noticed a Japanese buffet restaurant right next to it called Wasabi! Curious, we decided to go inside and were not disappointed by our decision. There, we ordered a variety of dishes and were quite pleased with all of them. We laughed and joked about random things and had a great time.

When the meal ended, we went to Pacific Mall and walked around until our feet hurt. We rested on a bench while eating some Japanese snacks and ice cream. After our little rest, we did some more exploring before heading to the bus stop for home. In the bus, mom called me and asked where I was. When I told her I was in the bus, she said she didn't believe me because my surroundings didn't sound like the interior of a bus. I spent the following 9 minutes having a pointless conversation with her because she was being fussy with the location to meet up. In the end, she finally decided to meet up at Pacific Mall. This decision made me ditch Kay and her sister and forced me to walk back to Pacific Mall (the next bus would arrive about 20 minutes later). I tripped and fell on my way there (scratching the knuckles/joints on my ring finger and pinky of my right hand), but still arrived at the destination within 15 minutes. Mom finally arrived 50 minutes later and I treated her dinner. Afterwards, we went to the supermarket and bought a few items before heading home.

Although the day ended in a painful and slightly bloody manner, I did have lots of fun. Perhaps more people will join us in our next outing and there won't be a need for me to ditch anyone or make another fall!

No comments: